Monday, March 1, 2010

someone wise o n c e told me

"Never make a guy a priority when he only makes you an option."
Actually I stole it off someone's facebook.
She must have her head screwed on right.
I however do not. I'm a failer of this piece of advice.


boys. boys. boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys.
boys. boys. boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys.
boys.boys.
boys. boys. boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys.
boys. boys. boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys. bOys.boys. boys.boys. boys.boys.

Fuck you all.

despite my previous comment.
I will make expection on the following boys.
because they are both attractive.
and most likely well behaved.


Orlando. Classic.
James. Vintage.
Tom Sturridge. I'd like my boat rocked.

all of them. Not nessacarily NOT at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment