Monday, March 15, 2010

All that glitters in this world is sure to fade..

Daul Kim.




Raised in Seoul and Singapore, Kim modeled in Asia before making her fashion week debut in Paris in 2007, modeling for top brands like Chanel, Dries van Noten and Maison Martin Margiela





Kim also was an accomplished painter and video filmmaker who had a solo show of her artwork in Seoul.


A 20-year-old top South Korean model who was a fashion week regular in New York, Milan and Paris has been found hanged in her Paris apartment

Rest. Not in pieces. As a whole, being in pieces is what tore her apart.


I've discovered lots of pretty new things as of late.
wine. new friends. photography.

It makes me wonder where do all the good things go?


mourning loss.









Tegan and Sarah. Where does the good go.

"Where do you go with your broken heart in towWhat do you do with the left over youAnd how do you know, when to let goWhere does the good go, where does the good go."



a boy let me in on his musical secret.

suprisingly not a bad choice.

Whitest Boy Alive. I can relate.


I'm so happy you called
I really needed a break
From all the people I see
All the people I spend time with

Where did my summer go
The week that was canceled
Was my only chance
To get out of this place

So how have you been
I heard about your problem
At the end of this road
A common solution

My favourite thing about you
Please don't get me wrong
How natural it feels
Five Minutes without talking
Five Minutes without talking

No comments:

Post a Comment