Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two lost S O U LS swimming in a fish bowl.

Wish you were here.
I have rekindled my love for this song. If you do anything today, watch this video clip. Some bits are violently honest.
It makes me question social conscious, the world we live and love in. somedays the line between what is and what should be is so fine.
What do I want from the world? What will it give me.
Some days I live in the fish bowl.

To mitch, for hating when I write song lyrics, I specifically deleted them cause I know you'll read this...and dislike it.

















A friend posted this quote the other day. Its Jack Kerouac.

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

here are my mad people.


No comments:

Post a Comment