Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Puff and Smoke.

some love lasts forever.
like mine for edie.







'You'll be who ever anyone wants you to be'-J.S

but will i. will be enough for those who ask too much? will i even want to be.

what if they want me to be brilliant but im all out of smiles.
or funny but i forgot all my jokes.

what if they ask me to shine for them, brightly...on a day that i simply look dull.
I cant do tricks, or science or maths or string together big words.

i cant dress like a girl or speak politely.
i swear and am often unclassy.

what if a guy wants me to be his perfect woman.
what if he wants someone to be everything im not.

but most of all what if he or they want me to be brave, fearless.
for everything else i may be able to fake.
bravery is not.













No comments:

Post a Comment