Thursday, September 17, 2009

The worst week.

I'm not sure if this is a good week or bad week. Im currently fevering my brains out and about to go pick up the bf.


-I'm seriously pissed, just when you think you can count on the people who love you, they often let you down.

-I've had a few meltdowns and feeling low

-I'm full of fever and sickness


Weekend is nearly here. Friday is uni, assignment and work (potential visit to MMA afterwards)

Saturday- 11am MMA, all day working my arse off until 5, where I get to rush over to Crown and then start the second half of the night from 7 until whenever.


Might have to kickstart the engine to even make it to the after party.

Sunday is our backyard, Loose Joint thing, Revolver gig and then Monday is assignment and workshops.


Tuesday is uni then death.

No comments:

Post a Comment