Sunday, September 13, 2009

Game Over.

Shit week. I can barely breathe its been so jam packed of shit. If i have one more single issue I have to deal with then its game over. I choose to end all issues from now on.


I want more than I can handle. No doubt one heart will be a little crushed by the end of the week..regrettably mine.
To hold onto one thing I neeed to let go of another.
If i let go of the other I feel like I won't quite be ok with it.
I officially detest life this week and this post is uber depresso but what can I do, I cant change feelings or push myself to make choices I don't want to. Everything happens tomorrow.

Someone special gave me this song to think about : Phoenix..If I Ever Feel Better.
I choose these lyrics.
"If I ever feel better Remind me to spend some good time with you You can give me your number When it's all over I'll let you know "

No comments:

Post a Comment