Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Personal Snapshot #goodbye xx

 heart skipped a beat.

Please don't say we're done
When I'm not finished
I could give so much more
Make you feel, like never before
Welcome, they said welcome to the floor

It's been a while

And you've found someone better
But I've been waiting too long to give this up
The more I see, I understand
But sometimes, I still need you
And I was struggling to get in
Left waiting outside your door
I was sure
You'd give me more

No need to come to me

When I can make it all the way to you
You made it clear
You weren't near
Near enough for me

Heart skipped a beat

And when I caught it you were out of reach
But I'm sure, I'm sure
You've heard it before


somethings must come to an end, i'm done chasing an elusive dream. The people who really love you will never make you come to you, they'll always meet you half way.
they'll never leave you without saying goodbye. In the words of Lauryn Hill, "baby girl, respect is just a minimum." Thank you to all the people in my life who've done this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment