Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time flies

Ive wasted the last 3 years an university and have barely noticed it go by. Just a thought.Anyway. Tonight was a big night for me. I had to take a leap of faith and start this new thing about starting fresh.
Past feelings were spoken of so that new ones could benefit. I feel only step closer to peace.
I have an assignment due tomorrow but I'm lacking inspiration. BOO.So I tried for some.


Strange how people can suprise you. Ive seen many talented and beautiful things but this artist still manages to blow my mind.He's a very good friend of mine. He's so good that I want him to design my tattoo, let his talent be permanent.

I was actually watching The Boat that Rocked @ his house and I am so back in love with everything about rock and roll. Don't get me wrong. I love hip hop, house, electro and punk era, I enjoyed the no bra wearing vibe of rock. But British rock beginings always stir something up in me. The slightly more risque version of rock..yeah peace is swell but so was the crazy nature of drugtaking, short skirts and sex.




T
It may be the naughties but I vote to party like the years of rock.



































No comments:

Post a Comment