Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Asian Love.

i am an addict. completely reliant and obsessed with Asian stuff.

Favorite loves.
  1. Cartoon characters ie. Hello Kitty
  2. Bright colours
  3. Hair Clips and Accessories
  4. Toyko
  5. Harajuko Girls
  6. T shirts with half naked Japstars on them
  7. Weird and crazy shoes
  8. and food. All Asian food

check out some of my favorites from:
http://harajukus.blogspot.com/

Now that I'm going to Thailand and maybe the Philippines in January, I'll be able to feed my addiction


I'll also aim to find this Lilo and Stich Suit

Little Bo Peep- Love the big oversized hair bows











lace. hearts. innocent

Maybe try and find a cute umbrella?











Crazy.

Wild.
Bright Makeup.


Loads of Hair Clips


Sequins

PINK. Cute little coin purses

No comments:

Post a Comment