Saturday, February 26, 2011

this is who i be.

Lil Wayne put it perfectly.

 I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
Hate in my heart, love in my mind
I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
 I search but never find, hurt but never cry
I work and forever try, but I'm cursed, so never mind 


I'm trying to search for words that continue from this sentiment but its hard.
Usually I don't use this blog for propper writing, however its my blog so fuck it.

Amazing how many times you can come across situations in life that just bring you down. I've never met anyone that has worst taste in things that I do.

Sometimes the creative juices stop flowing, sometimes they won't stop. Today's one of those days. Filled with passion and emotion and feeling. Everything is escaping out of my vice like crevases.



No comments:

Post a Comment