Sunday, August 29, 2010

london bridge is falling down








london. you will love me.
and in turn ill give you everything you can possibly take from me.


call me naive. but this is what the perfect boy is.
shaved head or something rebellious.
big black boots and tight ben shermans.
tatts. as pointless and childlike as my own.
never short of a big fat fuck you.
a mixture of dirt, smoke, beer and soap. the perfect smell
and down right badly behaved attitude.
i want to fall in love with the guy i can never bring home.
























3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,
    I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your post about skinheads.
    You know, where you wrote: 'call me naive. but that is what the perfect boy is.'
    I adore the text, because it's the truth and you're not naive, I TOTALLY agree with you.
    A boy must be shaped, with boots and has to smell like he was in a pub minutes ago.
    That's the way it has to be!

    And I love the skinhead picture. (the first, where the boy's sitting crossed-legs)
    I have it on my computer since...I don't know..always, because that's the way a boy has to look.
    Okay enough babbling. :D

    Cheers from Germany!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks babe! do you have a blog I can follow?
    I'll be end of this year so hopefully I find that skinhead boy of mine.

    ReplyDelete